Monday, May 9, 2011

      I sit here on the computer, bug asleep, hubby downstairs studying, and I think...somethings knocking in the back of my brain.  Nothing big.  Just a feeling that something is...off.  Maybe it is going from sunny days to rainy days lately...

     Anyways, life has been pretty good other than my weird feeling lately!  I am working still and Baca will be starting his summer semester next week.  I am back to full time with a long lunch so I can take care of the bug while B is at his class.  It will be different.  I will miss my short days that I can leave early, pick up bug, and enjoy some time with her and myself.  It is only for three months and then he will go back to full time school (and hopefully his workstudy job) to get back to our somewhat 'normal' schedule.

     Being a little more laid back with my self has helped in my work and home life.  I try not to stress when I make mistakes at work or when I feel like I should be doing something more with my time.  I always wish I had a passion for something, that way I could have more motivation to finish school.  It was always hard when I coasted and didn't have a goal.  I plan to go back, I don't know when or where, but by then I will set a goal and shoot for it.

     Baca has 3 more semesters left...yes folks, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!  A year away and he will be graduating.  He has been working super hard for our family and I am so proud of him!

Sorry for the random thoughts and updates.  I figured something is better than nothing!

No comments: