Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It Has Been 1 Whole Year

Time flew by and she is already one!  I have been slacking on our blog and felt the need to at least put up pics.  I guess you could call me a bad mom, I haven't planned much for her 1st Birthday.  I figure the celebration is more for the adults and to get pictures to make the memories last.  Even when seeing other babies, I can't imagine June being that small (though, most of the babies were a lot bigger than she was!).

  She is still crawling (like a pro!)
 She can stand while holding something
 She finally started putting food in her mouth (mainly strawberries).
  Her first word is "uh oh".
 She can kind of wave goodbye/hello
 She fits into 12 mo clothes  (most of the time)

We decided to give FotoFly a try for some studio pics.  I saw some pics from a friend and they had more of the modern backgrounds.  It was fun and we have some cute pics to show for it.








I ate more of the cupcake than she did!  She was done by this point and didn't care much for it!



We are in the process of switching from formula to milk.  It will be interesting.  We will then start to wean her off the bottle and onto sippy cups after we conquer the milk.  She is a picky eater, takes her time eating, and is still learning how to eat.  It will take a while.  Sometimes I don't want her to grow up, I want her to stay small and keep crawling.   Ah well, she is beautiful and we love having her.

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE!!!!

3 comments:

Brooke and Ryan said...

I love her 1 year pictures. They turned out so cute!

Jason and Heidi said...

She is seriously so dang adorable! What cute babies you make! And I can't wait to see little baby Shumate either! Glad to see you are so happy. Love your cute little family!

Emily said...

Those are some amazing portraits. I am so impressed I might try to get the twins to fotofly while we are back in Utah this winter.