Saturday, November 24, 2012

Updates and Pictures...lots of Pictures

After a long time since I last posted, I finally feel like I have become a little more stable here in CA.  I am getting to know more people, June has branched out into toddler hood, and Baca feels more comfortable at his job.  Thank goodness!

The beach pics are when B, June and I went to the beach last Wed before Thanksgiving.  Baca ended up actually getting a 5 day weekend for Thanksgiving this year!  We are not used to it with our past 5 years of being in school and working odd jobs that usually only allow us to have holiday itself off (if that).  So, it has been nice to relax and hang out!  

June had her first hair cut Nov 2 at a friends house.  Lets just say she was bribed with Gaba and a lollipop.  Even her cousin Titus tried to help, but with enough distraction, she made it through!  
Rob and the family went to the LA zoo for the second time!  The kids just wanted to run around but it was still a nice trip.  Got some cute pics :)

This was a picture from Robins surprise Bday party at Bucca Di Bepo.  Thanks to Levi for putting up a front of forgetting her Bday, it went smoothly and a lot of great people showed up!  The people at Bucca took the pics and I had a friend take a picture of the picture for me...sad, I know.  But- I did not want to pay $10 for it!  Such a good night, sis was totally surprised!


Another fun trip to the pumpkin patch!  10/12/12  We got a cute pumpkin and enjoyed the cow train, and the singing chicken show!  

No comments: