Saturday, October 22, 2011

Holiday Activities!

         I love the Holidays.  There is plenty to do, plenty to see, and plenty to buy!!  Well, we really can't afford much so more to see is what we do :)  Today we went to a pumpkin patch In West Jordon (I think).  It was one of the few that were free and had great deals on pumpkins.  They had a row of tractors, a corn maze, and of course pumpkins!  We got two small pumpkins for 2 dollars!  That is so cheap, and they were nice little pumpkins.  We will try to carve them soon and put them out since we don't have ANY Halloween decorations.  


Here is Baca showing June corn.  He is so awesome with her and explains everything so well.  I space talking about stuff like he does.  Such a good daddy :)







Below is a pic of June and I at The Gardener Village during Witchfest.  We pulled up last weekend to it jam packed for at least a block of parking.  Thankfully, we found a good spot and hurried before we thought it closed.  Turned out it was a witch party and everyone was dressed up- it was awesome!  We walked around the shops, got a quick bite to eat (hot dogs- bug had some delicious fatness lol).  Close to when we were leaving, June was mesmerized by blue lights they strung up in the trees.  If I could capture it on camera I would have, it was adorable.


I wish we could have taken more pics.  We went unprepared with only Baca's phone that was almost dead by the time we got there.  Next time I guess!

No comments: