Sunday, February 19, 2012

A new year

       We didn't do too much for New Years, just relaxed and enjoyed a little time together.  So far this year, John is extremely busy with school and doing an internship with DAZ 3D.  He is looking for jobs and so far has one interview that we are praying goes well!!  With a new year comes new bills but also tax returns :D.  At first we planned on going on a cruise but realized it would take ALL of our tax return.  We are already on a tight budget with my work being so slow.  So, we will do it another time :) Instead, we were responsible.  We were able to pay for 2 months rent, 2 car payments, one month our utility bills, and still have some money left over.  Some of that money is play and some is for when some doctor bills hit (due to June having a seizure and getting a ride in the ambulance.  Not that great of a time, lemme tell ya).



This is what I caved on......

So far..I LOVE it.  I am so indecisive about these things.  I wanted a brighter color but I have found I get sick of it quicker if I try to go for something TOO different.  Baca really liked this one too.  :)  Anyway, was too excited about it not to share <3

No comments: